Help us to continue making a difference in our comunity. Please make a donation to the Hartly Fire Company today.
Visit our new online store for apparel, Collectibles, and much more!!Shop Now
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
To help keep overcrowding in the Emergency Rooms and stop the potential spread of COVID-19 only call 911 if you are experiencing a medical emergency. If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 follow the following:
- Stay Home and call your Primary Care Physician
- If you must go out avoid Public Transportation
- Separate yourself from other people and pets in your home. Stay in a specific room and use a separate bathroom if possible.
- Wear a facemask
- Cover all coughs and sneezes with a tissue or in the bend of your elbow. Dispose of tissues immediately after use.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid Sharing personal household items
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces daily
For further information on prevention or tips please visit the CDC website below. Stay Well!