Help us to continue making a difference in our comunity. Please make a donation to the Hartly Fire Company today.
Visit our new online store for apparel, Collectibles, and much more!!Shop Now
James Read currently holds the position of Fire Chief (51-15). James joined the fire company in 2010 and has since held the positions of Firefighter/EMT, Crewleader, 2nd Lieutenant, 1st Fire Captain, 2nd Assistant Chief, 1st. Assistant Chief, Deputy Chief, Junior/Probationary member training Officer, Secretary, Director of Personnel and Fire Recorder. He is currently responsible for Fire Operations, Pre-Plans, District Data & Officer Training.
- 2022 - Director of Firefighting Services
- 2022 - Fire Chief
- 2021 - Director of Personnel Training and Safety
- 2021 - Deputy Chief
- 2020 - Director of Personnel Training and Safety
- 2020 - Deputy Chief
- 2019 - Director of Personnel
- 2019 - 1st Asst. Chief
- 2018 - 2nd Asst. Chief
- 2018 - Director of Personnel
- 2017 - 1st Captain
- 2016-2017 - 2nd Lieutenant